the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

He tried to prove he wasn't mad, but how could he stand here, talking with a pegasus whom he not more than a few moments ago mentioned were not supposed to be here? Was it not mad for him to be holding a conversation with her? "If you wish to fight it, then I cannot stop you. However, I would like to inform you, that wouldn't the Basin think you mad for not killing me for talking to you, and not addressing you in a submissive way?" She questioned, it was meant to be rhetorical, but he could easily respond. Maybe he would kill her, maybe he wouldn't, it depended on the day and probably how he was feeling. Although, she would admit she'd rather not ruffle her feathers at the moment.

At the conversation, Elsa felt oddly calm, almost at home. She smirked a little at his laughter and his comment. She would laugh if she didn't feel like a gangster leaning against a brick wall with shades. Elsa felt that there was something beautiful and dangerous about conversing with this man. He then seemed to become hooked by her comment, maybe because he never expected her to have been a ruler. Sure she wasn't the best, but she ruled long enough to call herself a champ, in the odd sort of my-kingdom-went-batshit-crazy kinda way. He had been a the blood son of a long line of soldiers, that made sense, he was very protective. Check, at least she kinda of was able to read horses. But that was all, his history was brief. She knew not to pry into brief histories. Elsa herself generally kept hers down to the facts, and nothing more.

He then began to ask his own questions. Asking why she left her title, Elsa only offered an angry smirk and lowered her head a little before she lifted it again to look at him. "I make people go crazy." She said with a shrug. "They don't like this." She motioned to herself, and finally, from the ground, pulled one, small, thin spindle and only gave him a cold, far off look. "They never like that. I couldn't stay, but it pained me to go. I wanted to help them but I can't. I help, that's the only thing I know." She finished ashamed turning her head away. "Mason is the only thing that has ever put it to good use." She said, sighing in odd relief. She had basically just told a man with the means to kill her about her one, secret trump card. She looked to the sky, and noticed that a decent amount of time had passed, and looked back to the stallion. "Although you may not like this, I will say it. It was a pleasure to meet you Déodat, and maybe, should you want to on a time preferably when you're not up for killing me, I would love to talk to you again." She admitted shamelessly. "Should you ever need help from a pegasus you know where to find me." She winked and turned to head for home, smiling, and hoping all would end well between them.

"Talketh."
[ooc:// thought this might be a good place to end but ;_; I love deo.]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-11-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 06:38 PM