the Rift

[OPEN] Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING (finished/closed)

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The Hidden Falls. The old Windtossed Foothills, right beneath my hooves. It had changed ever so much since I last came here, destroyed and rebuilt to fit as a home for new faces. Circuta, my dearest friend, had told me about this. This was the home of the Asylum, a family of crazies. Mentally ill. Like me. The mountain of the Hills - or should I say Falls? - had fallen and crumbled into a bunch of waterfalls. So much water just falling down from the remains of the mountain range. And we walked upon the path into the middle of it, me and my Desired. We journeyed together, forever bonded souls, into our new home. Circuta had invited us to the Asylum. Why? Well, maybe she thought I was crazy. I thought I was crazy. Everyone thought I was crazy. So maybe I did belong in her family. But Dezba didn't think I was crazy.

'Because you're not. Only depressed and lonely, even with family,' she said, speaking directly into my brain like she always did. She was right. I was lonely, even though I had my daughter and son. I was so lonely without Azzaron by my side. He would've loved this place. It was so beautiful, and he would've told me that it was nothing compared to me. He always did that. The lump in my throat came back for half of a second, but I swallowed it again. Nono. No sadtime.

A crack sounded behind me, making me look behind my back only to find... my son. Azarel. WHY was he outside of the caves? "Hello mother. I saw you leave the caves, and I decided to follow you." he spoke and I just glared at him. Why hadn't he stayed? I turned my whole body so that I would face him and snapped quickly at his flamed shoulder. "You could've been hurt, Aza!" My son pressed his ears against his neck, staring at me. "But I wasn't, okay?" he mumbled, gazing down at the layer of snow that covered our path. "I didn't want to be left all by myself like my sister was..." he whispered and there, right there at that moment, I felt the insanity being pushed aside and I took a step closer to my son, embracing him in a motherly hug. "I'm sorry, my love, I just don't want you to get hurt. We've been hurt enough." I whispered and nibbled lovingly on his side. Dezba meowed loudly to get our attention and I stepped back from the golden boy I knew as my son. The scabs upon my body crunched as I moved and made me flick back my ears for a few seconds. "Alright... Let's go." I spoke the words with a low voice, slowly turning around again and started to walk towards the voices that were now heard a small distance away from us.
As we came closer, the snow slowly faded and showed us a half-circle of stone, dusted over with bumps of sand. The trees around us were naked and cold, but as I focused my sight, I saw small - very small - sprouts.

There were eight others. Six horses who had answered the call. Yes, the call. A call I would much rather laugh at than obey. "ASYLUM. Gather now! I don't think you wish for me to come hunting you down!" Hehe, it made me chuckle a bit in my head. Dezba growled quietly and I stopped. 'Easy, Desired. I'm calm now,' I thought, glancing at the black jaguar next to me. Her gaze was fixed on me, but soon moved and looked over the horses before us. "Mother... Who are they?" I turned my head slightly, looking at my son's golden face. Oh, he was gorgeous. My beautiful son.

"They're the Asylum, sweetie. Didn't you hear?" I whispered, turning my head toward the group again. They were very varied in colors and shapes - and species -, something that I hadn't exactly been a serious part of before. Four pegasi and four unicorns. Okay, not so varied. Where were the equines? Two of the horses were standing on a tall rock and I stared at them, observing them. One was a pegasus, black and white with golden features. I recognized the winged equine, but I had never met him before - I thought. I didn't remember. And the white-face, I had definitely seen her before. She was the one who had called out that ridiculous call for the Asylum, but she was also the one whom I had seen down in the Sanctuary together with a bunch of others. Of course my son did not recognize any of them.

"Mother..." he started, but I shushed him, still observing the others. The pegasi were three excluding the black and white one. A white pegasus with icy blue features, a brown-themed equine with wings and finally an extremely stunning blue roan with ghost-like eyes. All seemed to be mares, judging by the lack of balls between their hind legs. The horned ones were three as well, excluding the white-faced. Circuta's sister. The black one with oxen horns from the Sanctuary, a dark one with spiraled horns rising high up above her head and a strange blue-splashed white one with a single black horn. Well, well, well. It seemed like only two men were here today. Three, including my son.

'Time to introduce ourselves,' I thought and smiled, a fake one but it looked real enough. I needed to know who these were, more than what Circuta had told me. As we stepped closer, I observed them closely. And so did my son and Desired.
"Well hello, strangers. Is this the Asylum?" My smile became wider as I gazed over the group, but my eyes revealed my mood too clearly. I was on my guard, ready to fight if they tried to attack me, my son or my companion. We had been through this before, but would we go through it again?

"Talking."
"Aza talking."
tags // -
wordcount // 999
ooc // I'd like for Delinne to become a
Sleuth and Azarel a warrior :D Sorry for the long post.
texture by robostimpy.deviantart.com
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Seele - 03-11-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Oxy - 03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Agrona - 03-11-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Amani - 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Cealestis - 03-12-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Reizend - 03-12-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Hawkeye - 03-13-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Circuta - 03-13-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING - by Eris_ - 03-13-2014, 10:29 PM