the Rift

[OPEN] Nothing Gleams Underground

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There was a sign of relief etched upon my face. The two of them didn't mind me bursting through during a possible conversation between them, which still didn't leave me feeling a tad guilty for my intrusion, but my grin said otherwise. I hoped anyway. The unusually-colored mare introduced herself as Adele in my presence, but I wasn't sure if I had missed the stallion's declaration or not. I didn't pry as he hardly mentioned much since I had arrived. Then again, it was likely his large size which halted me in pressing an introduction with him right away. Although my eyes widened at this appearance - which was much more comforting in his natural way- before I looked away.

However, Adele and her companion were a different story. She didn't really intimidate me, but her appearance intrigued me in many ways. I hardly meant someone like that, but she sounded lovely in her unique way. Nothing foreign. Fully capable of causing me to relax in spite of old views. I tried my best not to mention why she looked like that, but something in my throat wanted to saying something stupid. Instead, my eyes laid upon Vera the flying lizard before I blurted out, "What kind of species is Vera?" I was mildly embarrassed for seemingly sounding rude upon the second line of my dialogue. It just then occurred to me I haven't even stated my name. "Um, oops. I should mention that my name is Marco." I added quietly; attempting to wave off the first question with a low sense of hope.

@[Adele] , @[Dragomir]

[Pardon the ugly reply. My writing muse has been iffy for Marco XD]

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 03-13-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-13-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 03-16-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-19-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 04-01-2014, 11:39 AM