the Rift

[OPEN] Nothing Gleams Underground

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There was more relaxation drifting across my body. If I was any less tense, I would surely be inhabiting the air; floating with ease towards the physical body too relaxed on the ground. Dead was a less wordy term, but nobody heard me so I could refer to death as anything I pleased. ...Of course, I couldn't think of any adjectives at the moment so I allowed it to slide. Ghost would be a fun word, but that was exactly another synonym for death or even corpse, or was it? I should ask someone that in the near future since it could have its morbid moments I guess.

My ears flicked towards the two words the larger stallion had stated, which had no exact meaning to me, but I assumed it meant something about him. Adele caught on faster than I did, but I arrived later than the both had when they entered this territory. The time lapse was uncertain as I only told the time of day based on whether the sky shimmered with the sunlight or the moonlight against a dark background, and the twilight and dawn. The topic cut itself short in my head as it left me clueless and annoyed not to understand so vividly.

The stallion answered my question - which concluded why I felt more relaxed this time around - about Vera's own species. Dragons, my eyes widened with recognition at the word, but the species continued to elude me in its mysteriousness - the winged reptilian beasts unlike what I was told not too long ago. The memory was fuzzy; too much had happened in such a fleeting time span it was hard to keep track of everything Helovia had to offer - in portions or in dozens. Dragons contained such mysteries, but my own excitement at seeing Vera show off when her name caught her attention towards the equines caused me to chuckle with delight. Fire though! I never seen fire escape one's mouth before, which left me a little scared at the sight, but at least it didn't cause the forest to burn down, excluding the logic of her height.

Adele spoke again along the lines of dragons, the last of my surprise of the fire diminished to be replaced with interest again. I cocked my head as I exclaimed, "I'm an equine so I'm eligible to bond with one!" The idea of my own heritage flickered like a flame as I burst out with pride in order to ignite it. My parents was more known to be strictly equine and boring so I had nothing to brag about in my family line. Dragons looked so cool though. I guessed being an equine wasn't so bad after all if it meant dragons.

Funny. Dragomir almost sounded like dragon. Coincidence?

@[Adele] , @[Dragomir]

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Adele - 03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 03-13-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-13-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 03-16-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 03-19-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Marco - 04-01-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Nothing Gleams Underground - by Dragomir - 04-03-2014, 01:34 PM