the Rift

[OPEN] Moving Forward

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
As the stallion denied ownership of the structure, Kahlua's mind should have been sent whirling- where did it come from? How did it get here? Why hadn't she seen it before even though she had wandered nearly every inch of Helovia? But she did not think such things, did not even have an inkling to think such things. The girl simply admired the handiwork, accepting its presence like she accepted that she needed to breath air to live. Besides, it was an amazing work of crafting ability and she certainly had a soft spot in her heart for those that made instead of destroyed.

“Lee,” she repeated aloud after he spoke his name, repeating it several more times in her head. “That sounds lonely,” she added on during his brief period of thought, in references to his being from nowhere. Of course, Kahlua's idea of lonely was far different from most. After all, hadn't she called Mauja lonely? And what had come of that. Her ear flicked slightly as she thought of the spotted king, the misunderstood beast she had been trying to save. And what had happened? She hadn't seen him, couldn't find him... How could she help him if he wouldn't come to her? She sighed as well, shaking her head softly, but her smile returning quickly enough as Lee began to speak again.

Why did she leave? Did she really need a reason? She giggled softly, coquettish without really meaning it. “I leave to travel and make friends,” she began, thinking over the question. “My diplomatic missions are easy- just spread the word of peace. I know what sorts of royalty you speak of though.” Her mind drifted back to the days of her youth, when her childish acts had been appropriate, thinking of the cathedral that had stood on the ground where her parents had ruled. She refused to be like them. “What sort of queen would I be if I stayed in my home and demanded others do as I say?” The question was not pointed or cruel, a simple smile still on her lips. It was something she truly believed- a bit of philosophy that the girl had picked up who knows where.

@[Hamaliel]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Moving Forward - by Hamaliel - 03-11-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Kahlua - 03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Hamaliel - 03-26-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Kahlua - 03-27-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Moving Forward - by Hamaliel - 04-15-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Moving Forward - by Kahlua - 04-24-2014, 12:14 AM