the Rift

[OPEN] Fireside

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

The beast had been in these caves for far to long, his temper; if he even had such a thing, was high, easily annoyed from being cooped up in such small confines. Not being able to see the sun, moon and snow he so desperately craved the cool feeling against his furry pelt. Upon a good side of this place, He had met many, some even being of those he'd only ever dreamed of before coming to Helovia.
The Hairy man found himself back in the crystal caverns, a place he always seemed to head towards. Maybe it was because of the higher ceilings and wider walk ways. It helped him to relax, even more so when the walls created an infinite reflection.
He ran the tips of the trio across the wall, the vibrations sent a wave through him, soon finding himself pressed up against the cool walls, just trying to remember the times he would just roll in the snow. Or when he'd wake to having had a snow storm come over during the night, covering the herd with a thick layer of snow. This was starting to get under his skin. The caves had a sickening smell, the air was thick and poisonous. It was time he left, whether or not others agreed it was safe.
Just as he was making his turn out from the caves, having left scratches upon the softer rocks;from other visits, he knew his way around this place now, just following the trail he'd left. But something different was a midst here. There was not the same glow there had been before. But something that was orange, blue and yellow. The smell was like nothing he'd come across before. The Beasts ears pricked with curiosity, hairs almost stood upon end as a sensation ran through him. Fear? Nerves? or Joy.
The large man walked forwards, silent, even in all his bulk. Cloven dishes barely seemed to touch the ground, feathers acting like a cushion, or a brush to cover his tracks. He froze in place, was he just imagining things or was there... Was there a horse, On fire? Why were they not doing anything to diminish the flames. Why were they acting so calm about it?
"Erm, excuse me. But I do believe you're on fire" He spoke so calmly, but his large cardiovascular muscle was over reacting.

@[Adele]
"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
Fireside - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Fireside - by Beowulf - 03-19-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Fireside - by Sheba - 03-19-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Fireside - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 11:44 PM