the Rift

elegy

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare

I never thought I would have the guts to leave, but ever since Apollo had left, but confidence grew. Between power-hungry stallions and just having enough, I finally broke the ties. Before they were able to stop me, I was gone, heading after Apollo. His scent still lingered in some places, although it was nearly always faint sometimes to the point of being indistinguishable. I didn't think I would ever be able to catch a stronger scent, but alas the Gods did see it fit for me to find a suitable place. I wandered into a forested area, a place that was in the midst of winter. Ice clung to the branches, weighing them down, just like I had been weighed down by my herd.

My hooves slipped through the snow, it scratched against my ankles uncomfortably but I had to find Apollo somewhere. His scent was more distinct here, and I wasn't about to let that go because I was uncomfortable. I called out into the wintry day, hoping someone was nearby. If I was lucky, they would know Apollo and could lead me to him. If not, I was doomed to stay here for a while. My soul was weary, and I could not continue on, I would have to stay here and establish myself. The thought broke my heart, but I had to do what was best for me. I needed stability back in my life. My dark body stood still for the time being, my black coat was stark against the winter, hopefully attracting some helpful horses.

"Speech goes here."

[she's open to going anywhere, and just a note ill be experimenting with writing so it may change out of first person. :3]

Original Image

Messages In This Thread
elegy - by Andreas - 03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: elegy - by Andreas - 03-14-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: elegy - by Andreas - 04-01-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM