the Rift

No Recall, No Familiar Face

Aeross Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aeross
Thought, speech

The newly met's gold-like eyes stood calm, no real danger to be detected. A very casual "Hey" came from the mare's mouth.
"I’m Africa, from Dragon’s Throat in the south," she introduced herself, before turning her head to the Zephyr behind her and finishing "And this is Silas." Africa from Dragon's Throat, the youngster thought.
"Sounds dry," he reacted. Africa had given him the slight feeling it was no problem to make unnecessary comments like that and he laughed in himself. "I'm Aeross." He said, still satisfied with the meaningless comment he made before that. He really found no pleasure in talking about himself, he always wanted to hear other people's stories. His own were boring.

He remembered how he as an eight months old foal once walked up to an adult stallion having a conversation with a mare. When he thought about it at this age, it was clear he shouldn't have interrupted that conversation, but it made a lot of sense to him to do that at that time. His back then brownish month would keep on blabbing, controlled by an experience-less brain. Just after the stallion had made a biting movement to him, Aeross' mother pulled him away and told him 'it wasn't smart to jump into a grown-up's conversation.

Oh the memories

"Dragon's Throat?" He asked, snapping back to reality. "Where's that?" He really hoped it wasn't in some dragon's throat, and that the mare didn't just barely escape from the fiery breath of the giant red monster. That definitely wouldn't be it, but for irony's sake, he decided to append in a teasing tone "Or should I ask, what is it?" Half hoping his by speaker would pull a confused face, he looked at her the sweetest way he could.

OOC: Sorry for powerplaying in the last one, really didn't mean to

Messages In This Thread
No Recall, No Familiar Face - by Aeross - 03-12-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: No Recall, No Familiar Face - by Africa - 03-12-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: No Recall, No Familiar Face - by Aeross - 03-13-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: No Recall, No Familiar Face - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: No Recall, No Familiar Face - by Aeross - 03-14-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: No Recall, No Familiar Face - by Africa - 03-14-2014, 10:22 PM