[OPEN] The Stone Between

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Jagged hooves clack across stone floor quickly, small spurts of pain shooting in your knees due to the amount of time on this rock. Silently Ouija springs along beside you, holding a steady pace to keep up with you right foreleg as you meander through the winding, never ending tunnels and outlet caves. All this time stuck below the earth and you still have not searched the entire system, though it would not be something to normally strike your fancy, Ouija is ever so curious about her surrounding world. So here you are, on an adventure just as she wanted. Verbally she cannot tell you, but it's no big secret that she hates sitting around.

The tunnel begins to open back into a large room, the very room that you had found your little darling in a a matter of fact! Oh glorious day, thankfully we can revisit this place! Why can't we ever visit where you picked us up at boy? A hard attempt to shove images of your bloodied mother into your head is only able to flash over your memory for a second before you're able to push it back; but it was just enough to alarm you. Your skin crawls uncomfortably and a shakey exhale escapes tight lungs as you enter the room.

A silent statue of a man stands all by his lonesome, the light that flickers off of the ceiling providing enough for me to make out that the stranger is painted with a bay hide, dark strings of hair hanging from his backside. How many times you have walks in on strangers that often would shoot you a glare for apparently being in the wrong spot at the wrong time? Too many times. Sliding to a halt, your empty, glazed eyes stare at the body, your long kinky tail wrapping around both legs and tangling together before you can pull it back away. You consider an apology, but silently nod your head, not even sure if the stallion can see you in the horrid lighting. You stand a good three body lengths away from him, staying dead quiet, watching Ouija round back behind your body to only slip between back legs and come to a standstill at your front hooves.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: Dragimore
Ooc: Edited to fix my table

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
The Stone Between - by Dragomir - 03-12-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: The Stone Between - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 09:42 PM