the Rift

[OPEN] Leave a Light On

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Although Kahlua had not been calling her name, the sense of urgency in Kahlua’s voice put Alysanne on alert, waking her from the fitful nap she had been attempting. The shout did not sound as though it had come from far off – should she at least check? It couldn’t hurt, and she certainly would not be able to settle down and get anything done once she made certain that everyone was safe. Things were more-or-less back to normal but she still worried at shadows and felt a sharp hit of fear when there were shouts.

She approached the group but moved no closer than Kahlua once she realized that someone was sick, a stallion that she did not recognize. There were others – Aaron, Resplendence, a chestnut mare that she did not yet know but recognized, and of course Kahlua. Coming to a stop beside her friend, she reached out with the intention of touching the mare softly on the shoulder as way of silent greeting. But her eyes quickly refocused on Resplendence and the sick stallion as he explained that there was an infection in his lungs. Uncertainty led her to stay where she was – she certainly did not want to add to the crowd that was right there unless she was needed – and besides, what could she even do to help? She was still learning about the herbs, relearning about how to be a healer, but she wanted to be here so she could help if she was needed.

“If you need me, Resplendence, I’m here.” She echoed Kahlua’s sentiments with one of her own, her voice quiet and soft – she wanted nothing of her presence to be intrusive unless it needed to be. Those large wings pressed tightly against her sides as if that action alone would make her smaller and less in the way. She had every faith in Resplendence’s ability to heal though she had only ever seen her keep the wraith sickness at bay - the faith the herd had in her was not for nothing. If anyone would be able to help this stranger, it was most certainly her.

ooc: huzzah! I know I said that she wouldn't jump in but Abba pointed out that it'd actually be a good idea so here she is :P
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Leave a Light On - by Ruske - 03-12-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Evangeline - 03-13-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Kahlua - 03-16-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Resplendence - 03-16-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Aaron - 03-16-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Ruske - 03-16-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Evangeline - 03-19-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Kahlua - 03-24-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Alysanne - 03-24-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Resplendence - 03-25-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Leave a Light On - by Aaron - 03-26-2014, 12:32 AM