[PRIVATE] The Thin Veils Of Contempt.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.

The mistress moved at a deadly, prowling pace, her ocean blue eyes focused on the distance. Within her a storm raged, it had been raging for a day and a night after the so call 'herd' meeting. It was not angry that caused the storm, ideas both bloody and evil passed though her mind and she was unable to decided how was the best way to take her revenge on the white faced liar. She wasn't a godly mare, yet her mind wondered if she dare to speak with the earth god and tell him the truth about the queen of clowns. No...perhaps it was best to take out her revenge another way...with blood and fire. Coming to a stop before the strangest of scents, chaos' mistress wondered if she should track the scent and discover what lay at the end of it...however with her mind in such a fraught state that would be an unwise choice. One should never battle if their mind was on other matters. Until he took the throne, the Empress doubted that she would ever find her mind settled again. Although when she suffered from over thinking before the cure had been in the company of others. Smirking the Empress looked around for a possible companion...a male companion. She did not seek kind words or venal help, oh no. She seeking a much sweeter taste.

Moving quickly through the snow, her back cloaked in the skins of wild creatures, The Empress sought out any near by scents. One she could easily track, one that would lead her to a prize. Or perhaps she was the prize, it was too tricky to tell which. Hunting however soon brought her thoughts back. to her previous thoughts.

While white face sat upon a throne of lies and the vermillion goddess sat on a throne of mud, she would not rest. She could not rest. "I hope she's ready for the cataclysm." Giggling Eris continued on her way, looking for the unfortunate soul that would be today's pleasure.

"Speech."
Sorry this was so crappy. I suck at starting posts. xD
ERIS
The Blood Empress

@[Farenjer]

Messages In This Thread
The Thin Veils Of Contempt. - by Eris_ - 03-14-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: The Thin Veils Of Contempt. - by Farenjer - 04-12-2014, 09:46 PM