the Rift

[PRIVATE] vampire science [meeting]

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Summoned like a yearling to its mother, we came. Legs like iron pistons, drawing out long and powerful through drifts of snow. But I didn’t run, I wasn’t about to race to a call from someone I didn’t personally know nor care about. I appear healthy, sleek and beautiful a perfect mask to encase such a deadly creature. Lungs expand, burning as the cold air fills them giving an unusual sense of relief as they exhale into the crisp winter air. It wasn’t comfortable, but it made you feel alive. This whole thing was just a blur to me, of course the skull warrior that had blessed me with such an invitation to this Regime. I was unsure of my duty, where I was to be place or even if they would allow me to remain in their little group.

I carried on, legs dipped in ivory blending through the snow as my splashed physique danced across the lands. Elegance, precision- truly, did they know what assassin they hired? Do they understand the powers that lay under the skin, the soul that is demented and coded to kill those that do not meet the requirements? No, they do not. And upon my approach, my eyes of Icelandic blue locked upon Morir, the skull king that had extended this information to me. Though I did question what structure this herd was constructed of, I guess I was about to find out.

Aside from Morir, there was another equine mare- dark as night. And at her side, a stallion just as dark, a white patch between his eyes. He beamed of power, my pools glancing over his muscle tone in awe. It was nice, to see others that resembled myself- even though their blood would never be the same as mine. Hybrid, they’d never know. No weapon, no majestic flight, just long slender legs, and a chiseled physical seduction of the equine form.

I eased forth, lobes pinned back in a sign of defense. I wasn’t walking into this meeting as anyone’s bitch, and I would make sure they understood that. Motions seized, tiara elevated to its regular height, what little light from the night skies reflecting off the jewel that hung around my neck. Behave Daughter, these souls represent power. I can see that. Sometimes, I really wish she would just vanish from my mind. And for a moment, standing next to the midnight unicorn, I wondered if I should introduce myself, and not make the same mistake twice? Society, so strange. ”Morana.” I silenced after I gave my name, standing relaxed- lobes still pitched back against my marbled threads. Why are we here?

Tags: weeee
Words: 446
oOc: Our thread is still on-going where Morir is to invite her, so if I say anything that sounds out of place and you don’t like it, just tell me and I will edit- Wanted to get this in here before I go to Oklahoma this weekend. <3
Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
vampire science [meeting] - by Tyradon - 03-14-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Confutatis - 03-14-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Morir - 03-15-2014, 04:31 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Morana - 03-17-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Moniz - 03-17-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Sheba - 03-17-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Veil - 03-18-2014, 05:57 AM