the Rift

[PRIVATE] vampire science [meeting]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Her crow comes first, never failing to please the wolf and her fickle desires; she would look discretely in pride down on him, but her warmonger is here, and what use is there in grinning at a blind dog? The second to come is unknown to her; a myriad pattern of white and brown. Morana, she sings, and the hellion throws quick glance to Tyradon before smiling benevolently down, a feral grin both sinister and sincerely well-meaning. The third is Moniz, with her strange and vaguely repulsive little dragon; fourth, the virgin bird with her glib tongue, and fifth, her very own son, Veil, the Vile, the Evil. They all glitter in gray in the moonlight; the harlot awaits Tyradon to open the discussion, to introduce himself to those he does not know, and she mirrors the action.

"I am Confutatis, daughter of the Demon King," she declares, her voice a decadent and rotten thing of guile and deceit and, strangely, genuine like for all of her new allies. For several seconds, the succubus allows Tyradon to speak, only breaking in when he pauses after take by force.

"However," she begins, "do not take this to make enemies of them. Even if you steal, blackmail, or coerce, for us to win Helovia we must have a backbone of loyal followers... be kind as necessary and make sure to reward them- train them, in a discrete fashion- for their submission and their contriteness. Those who escape will be appropriately handled with as according to their crime."

The wolf allows the dragon to take up the reins again.

"Do not make unnecessary enemies," Confutatis orders, demands of them. "And do not forget who you are; we are wolves and lions, wearing sheeps' clothing; they will scent you beneath the woolly hide you will wear, they will try and turn you into one of them, but do not lose sight of your dreams and ambitions. All of you were chosen for your passion in life, and all will be dually rewarded. Don't forget, my kin and my family, when you took up arms with our regime you forsake former bonds, for the majority, unless said bonds could be of service to our cause."

She hesitates to draw breath. "Nonetheless, bond and flirt as you wish within your chosen herd- should you wish to usurp high ranks, wait until you have supporters or amiable friends, so that the herds will not cast you off in case of failure. The bigger the crown you wear, the easier it will be for us to take over without argument."

"I head to the World's Edge in two dawns from now. Veil, you shall accompany me. The rest of you may dispatch yourselves as you want, but remember the Aurora Basin prefers only those of unicorn species."

CONFUTATIS

and when you meet me, you at long last acquaintance yourself with death in all its magnificent glory.

Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
vampire science [meeting] - by Tyradon - 03-14-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Confutatis - 03-14-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Morir - 03-15-2014, 04:31 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Morana - 03-17-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Moniz - 03-17-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Sheba - 03-17-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Veil - 03-18-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: vampire science [meeting] - by Confutatis - 03-31-2014, 12:01 AM