the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Never ending flats and hills full of lush grass and more than plentiful crystal clear waters cascading left and right surrounds me, my family happily scattered about the God given and plauge-born land, filling their hungry bellies and sun-bathing in the breaks of snow clouds. A fresh, soft powder taints the green earth, small shoots still poking out from the snowy blanket. All around us the waters gently roll, plummeting down from falls both tall and short alike, white clouds of stirring water easing out into lazy streams. A broad smile sits comfortably on my dark face, I know that this is what Seele and Eris wanted for us all along. How happy our crazy sisters must be.

Though.. How is dear Eris taking all of this? She had not looked particularly thrilled at the meeting.. But all I really remember clearly from that was leaning on my Oxy, and seeing familiar faces. I will never eat that shit again.. How does he do that all day? Fucking beats me. Back to my appreciating all of this bountiful land. My still less than healthy body moves toward a pool of slow water, my weary eyes almost not wanting to look into the water to see my reflection. Perhaps my face isn't horrid looking, but I know that my body is not what it was before the darkness; sleek, shiny, -mostly- flawless hide.. the small scars are hard to even see because my winter coats have taken a great deal on helping hide those.

The water ripples away from the gradually sloping bank, a cold lump in my throat forming just before I swing my body sideways. My heart almost drops from it's own cavity in my chest, and my throat tightens. My rib cage is clearly visible, my hip bones sticking out like a massive coat hanger holding up drying hide. Not to mention my shoulders and spine looking rather boney as well. "Oh my god." I whisper, both violet eyes staring madly into the water that is throwing back my disgusting reflection. I swallow hard and refuse to let tears slip over my eyes. There have been too many tears shed this past week, even though most of them were out of happiness. I am all dried out of tears.

Still flowing like soft silk, my mane and tail are as clean as ever, long and whispy as they should be. My antlered skull jerks away from the reflection quickly, back right hoof stamping down into the snow hard. I will not let this define me, I will rise from this too. Just as I have. I will make dad proud and show everyone I am here for a reason! My proud conscience yells in my head, telling no one else will be the most effective, otherwise they may try to stop me. Long flaxen tail snaps three times, whipping the air with a small spurt of violence. My mocha snout lifts from it's tucked away position, glancing around our herdland again. We have made this possible.. We are strong, together.

Tagged: Come one, come all!
Ooc: Feel free to tell me to shove it if I've posted this too soon! I wasn't sure if I should wait until after the meeting or not!
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM