the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
She asked about why Elsa said that, and honestly, Elsa wasn't going to tell. From the beginning Elsa had always, always, always been jealous of relationships. From romantic, to friend, to just acquaintances. Since she had been little Elsa had always struggled with just making an acquaintance, and when she had finally had someone that gave her more than just a grumble, she wished them to be just hers. She would never admit that to anyone, so she just let the question pass. Time dissipated all things right? Not quite, but at least when it came to conversations, it was worth a try. It seemed that Agrona wanted an answer.. so Elsa had to think off the top of her head. "They just seem to know you, at least Oxy did. In my book, that is quite an accomplishment." She said simply with a smile.

Elsa reached out, and her whiskers gently crossed the dark girls shoulders. Agrona offered a weak smile, and Elsa could tell whatever it was, her problem had not yet been solved. It seemed she was one who would rather not talk about her feelings. Agrona offered a thank you, and Elsa only nodded. "It's honestly the least I could do." Elsa smiled, stepping back from Agrona to give her some space. Suddenly Agrona's own head swung towards her snowflake. Elsa tensed, her muscles bunching in ripples beneath her now, tone, strong body. Training had gotten her far. "Now I see" she said, and Elsa didn't quite know what to say. "Erm okay... do you want me to stay here or leave?" Elsa always felt like she was intruding, even when Lacey was staring at her blue marking.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"
@[Agrona] it's your choice if you want to stay and chat with Elsa. xD Right now Elsa is confused. xD

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:54 AM