the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Judging by the reaction that I got out of her Elsa wasn't very impressed with my comment. My right ear twitched, turning backward after the fact; why was she getting so worked up over nothing? I picked my snout up again, whisking it away just after the actual snowflake flinched at my -nearly- touch. Suddenly, she's asking whether she should stay or not. I watch her intently for a moment, my brain trying to wrap around everything that had just happened in the past few minutes; I had spilled my fucking heart out to this mare who I had only met once before where we had gotten completely stoned out of our minds, she had calmed me down a little bit and reminded me that I do have a family that seems to care about me.. She even reassured me that I would be okay.

But could I actually believe that? It's not like she knows what I'm going through every day. Every.. god.. damn.. day.

"Uhm. Yeah. You can go." I watch her draw back from me, an unsure look shading her body, so I do the same and take two steps backward. "Sure." My words are -at first- soft and confused, but I leave the last word at another near silent whisper. A deep breath sucks in through both large nostrils and I try to hold it in for a moment. It doesn't take long for the air to feel too tight and a torn sigh to roll from my chest, dark eyelids blinking hard against still wet eyes, the dots below my left eye crinkling with my skin.

Stupid, why would you tell her all of that? Even if she doesn't remember, you still TOLD her! My conscience yells at me, my stomach turning and beginning to grow upset. I tuck my laced maw into my breast, both ears now turned backward.

Tagged: @[Elsa]
Ooc: Sorry for the shit response that took forever to get to. Feel free to leave if you'd like, Agrona's emotions are everywhere right now! Lol.
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM