the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa wished she could understand the mare. But honestly, getting stoned is probably not the best way to meet a friend, and Elsa put a strong mental note in her brain that she would never ever get stoned again in the presence of someone she had never met. She acted like an irrational idiot, and for that, she was over the top embarrassed at herself. The mare finally dismissed her and Elsa's head drooped a little at the rejection, but before turning away, offered a weak smile and some words. "Well if you ever want to talk again, come find me. I promise i'll be less socially awkward. I also am willing to listen, since i'm better at that than talking." She chuckled weakly, before turning and moving away.

The stab she felt in her heart was a selfish one. Elsa had never been turned away before, and it felt like an off rejection. She felt that the mare had more to say, but just didn't want to, and Elsa would respect that privacy. One thing Elsa hated more than herself was stepping on others toes (or hooves in this case). She never wanted anyone to be mad or annoyed with her. She looked back one last time, offering a smile, just to make sure that Agrona was not mad or angry at her. Elsa was a peacekeeper, not a war-maker. With a few more steps, stumbles and the occasional stop, Elsa was out of view with in a few moments. Inside, she was still deeply torn on if she should've stayed or not. Another mental note was made to find her again sometime, when, they were both in a better state.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"
@[Agrona] Elsa's sad :'[ but they should meet again :D

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:54 AM