the Rift

[OPEN] Waste not

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It is a waste to leave such a good meal on the ground, untouched. The hare have the power to fill my belly for a short amount of time and make me feel bad. Not for it's death, but for the pleasure it will give me to devour another creature. I'll let it be though, as I may retur for the carcass later.

Blackened ears spiked as a shortened tale of life, fatherhood and a curse found it's way to my ears. It puzzled me that someone could not feel any hate or even the slightest bit of anger towards such a fate. I look at him then, measuring the body and the head. "The world have been kind to you then, as many would have fallen if they found themselves in your situation. Even I would struggle." The words could be taken as a compliment and if he did, I had no problem with it. Truth be told, I spoke only of what I saw.

Maybe I should have moved, but as I get to know someone, I like to dance after their flute. To gain access - trust - I can not break the invisible lines. So I keep myself still in the snow, watching him keep a distance. It does not bother me, as such behaviour points to him actually having a fully functional brain. I have met others who fail to establish a limit and those..well.. let me just say that they found my pretty quickly.

"You sound like me." I breathe the words out, stripping them of any form of emotions before I take another breath. Nothing comes out as I have little more to say.

I see now, how the battered and broken are the true heroes of our time. Those who float through life on a cloud of cherry blossoms, never truly live. It is us, we who fight daily to keep our hearts beating and our senses sharp in a world we are not fit to live in. We learn. We adapt. And we conquer.

@[Morir]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Waste not - by Morir - 03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-17-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-18-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 03:55 PM