the Rift

[OPEN] dancing in your shadow.

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
trapped between two lungs

It is not I who notice the stranger, but Adella, arching her back and giving a little grunt, perched in a defensive position upon my back. I glance back at her for a moment, wondering why in Loorien she was doing this, turning back to the misty figure forming before me. A larger stallion steps from the mist, horned brow slicing through the thick cloud of vapor. I perk my ears, dual-color eyes flickering with a sort of delight as I see him, and hear his voice.

He offers a simple hello, a true gentleman as he introduces himself as Ruske, nurse of the Edge, as this land is called. A smile forms on my lips as I gaze at him, nodding my head slightly. Adella's piercing eyes are fixed on him, tail end twitching ever so slightly at each of Ruske's words. "At ease," I command, feeling her tensed limbs begin to loosen, claws easing out of the flesh on my back. The question falls from his lips, leaving me to wonder.

Am I familiar with Helovia? I certainly don't think so. There are so many things I have yet to see, yet to discover, I have only seen the outside of Helovia, now I need to dig deeper, to meet what makes Helovia, well, Helovia. The inhabitants. So no, I suppose I am not familiar with the land. Looking into the ebony male's mis-matched eyes, I respond to his question. "I am a newcomer," I pause, eyes sweeping over the damage the darkness caused, taking a deep breath, "I came here when the shadows ruled, I have walked over most of the land, but some of the land to the North and South remain foreign to me. Along with the lands where the herds reside." I offer an innocent smile, which fades quickly as I realize my manners have been forgotten. "Oh! Apologies! I never introduced myself— I'm Isi, and my bonded is Adella." I motion towards the dragoness, who is now sitting slouched on my back like a dog, wings folded against her back, horned head cocked towards Ruske.

"Who must I speak with to enter the Edge?" I offer a delighted tone, yet the words fall from my lips in a calm, fluent manner.
"talk talk talk"
[thanks sevin! <3]
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 03-31-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 04-15-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 04-25-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 05-10-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 05-11-2014, 09:20 PM