the Rift

[OPEN] dancing in your shadow.

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
RES && VAL
The greeting was returned as well as the information Res sought. Acceptance into the herd, that could be done as long as she proved safe. It is the brown dragon that lands at Res's feet that has her shuffling backwards a step or two, Valiance puffing up and giving a slight guttural warning. Yes, he could do nothing really when it came to protecting me at this point - but he still had an innate desire to attempt to do so. Words of fondness passed from the painted's lips as I turned to glance at Ruske as he spoke. "Good, I'm glad," she whispered before he said he believed the paint before them would be a good fit.

A gentle breath in and a nod. "A few questions - if you don't mind." they were a herd of knowledge and care - but there had to be a desire for it. She doubted the paint would be of a threat, and that she would actually fit in well but she needed to make sure. "What is your name, hunn - I don't believe I caught it? And, other than safety why do you want to be in this herd, what do you think you can do to help us?"

Quiet vocals slide from her maw, limbs trembling still in discomfort of being around more than just one other at a time. It would be interesting to see her answer, to see how her mind worked. Valiance tugging her mane to try and give her confidence before lifting back up into the air and moving to sit on Ruske's back should he allow it - wanting a better vantage point of the area but not wanting to be too far away from Resplendence.
HealeR
world's edge
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 03-31-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 04-15-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 04-25-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 05:41 PM