the Rift

[OPEN] Is it time to leave?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

Snapping out of her daydreaming, she looked towards the voice addressing her and immediately smiled – and then even brighter because he mentioned the Edge! She had not run into many of those from home down here, oddly enough, but it was about time. “Oh yes! I remember seeing you at the last meeting. I’m Alysanne, I had just started working with Resplendence and the healers before all of this.” She gestured around her, though their current situation was certainly more than just a simple stay over in some caves. “It’s wonderful to officially meet you – and you too, Alanna.” She turned to the companion with that same warm grin, nodding to the beautiful wolf-life creature.

Still her conversation with Ampere rang about in her mind, but she could not spot anything in the pair before her that suggested anything like enslavement – nor could she recall a single instance of anything negative between anyone and their bonded. Voodoo and his sweet Ouija or Lena and curious Imogen – there had been nothing but happiness and love there.

Well, now that there was someone with her she didn’t see a reason why she couldn’t ask and see if they knew anything about what was going on in the caves. Maybe her hopeful heart was getting ahead of itself with the idea that there seemed to be fewer down here and therefore they must be on the surface. Better to find out for sure! “Do you two know anything about where everyone is going? Has something happened?” Although no one seemed particularly panicked, she couldn't help the little note of worry that wiggled its way into her voice. Surely everything was alright! They had all already been through so much.

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-16-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Aaron - 03-22-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Aaron - 03-25-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-27-2014, 10:25 PM