the Rift

[OPEN] Is it time to leave?

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

“Oh yes! I remember seeing you at the last meeting. I’m Alysanne, I had just started working with Resplendence and the healers before all of this.” Well that was good. At least of the two she remembered him. Pleasure to meet you offically as well. Good, strong bab-. NO ALANNA! Drop it. Why she had to always do this he did not understand. I want the best for you, if Kimber does not come back... Aaron couldn't help but smile. She always did look out for him.

“Do you two know anything about where everyone is going? Has something happened?” At those words Aaron's smile widened a bit. You haven't heard then? We are starting to return to the herdlands. The light is back. It's time to go home. Home. Both his heaven and his own personal hell. Either way, he would always return. It was where his heart lay, and would always lay no matter the change in leads. We were just starting to head back to the Edge, I believe Kaj and Kahlua are already heading there... He didn't ask her to join him, but the invitation was out there, sort of. Either that or she was free to make her own way back. Either way, it was time to return home.

@[Alysanne]

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-16-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Aaron - 03-22-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Aaron - 03-25-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-27-2014, 10:25 PM