the Rift

I'm Running in Circles, open

Oras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 10dfhpt.png]

Oras

The mare, Delinne, stepped back for a moment, obviously startled by his advance. Then they were even on that ground, they had given each other quite a surprise. She caught herself, though, moving back to their original position with Oras lowering his head to see the unfamiliar mare a bit better. She seemed pretty dainty, although older than himself judging by the scar upon her pelt. He was young, so it was easy to doubt that she was any younger than himself.
Once again, her eyes wandered his pelt. It was strange. He felt like he was being judged in a way, sized up for what was to come. The boy had had the unfortunate luck of not meeting a whole lot of horses in his lifetime. He had never been judged in his recent memory, which was a slight plus, but he had little to no actual social skills. It wasn't pathetic or anything, he usually figured out how to act eventually, but it was still awkward to be around such experienced horses when he didn't know how to act around them.
"Well, I originate from the Forgotten Valley in Dixtrod - but here, I'm from the Hidden Falls. And I would love to bring you home."
Home? A home for him then? Live with this strange mare in her herd, her land. What was the Hidden Falls anyways? It seemed that a lot more had changed since he was last in Helovia, for there was no Hidden Falls the last time he checked. Perhaps she was lying...
Even if she was, he could take whatever was thrown at him. He had lived on his own since he was a foal, he was more than capable of taking down a few loathsome horses. And if she wasn't dwelling in falsehood, then he'd have a new home. So why not go?
"Lead the way," Oras smiled, shivering slightly at the mare's touch. It was gentle, her lips soft. How perplexing. He had never been touched so gently before by another horse.

--

@[Delinne]

Messages In This Thread
I'm Running in Circles, open - by Oras - 03-16-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: I'm Running in Circles, open - by Delinne - 03-16-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: I'm Running in Circles, open - by Oras - 03-16-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm Running in Circles, open - by Delinne - 03-17-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: I'm Running in Circles, open - by Oras - 03-17-2014, 11:59 PM