the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
She did not return, at first, to the place of red sand where she had spent her first years of life. No, first she explored the coast, traced the edge of the endless azure and sapphire with a voltaic wingtip, wondering what to do, wondering what was... befitting of her. The lightning maiden often felt alone, but never more so than she did now, lost in the blue yonder, the wind cutting down to her bone; should she return home? What would await her there? More memories, she would think, more memories of her mother's melancholy smile and her father's stern silhouette. Uncertain as she was about where she belonged, she knew she had to, at the very least, return to her home one last time.

It is time to put that in the past, she reminds herself with the steely softness atypical of her. Wings flare, spreading wide, and she circles back, seeking out the dwelling in the Dragon's Throat. With every beat of her electric appendages, she finds her heart lightening, a smile wavering uncertainly on her ashen lips, eyes sizzling vivacious sapphire.

Minutes trickle by into hours, but it does not take long to reach the frosted dunes. It's different now, Azulee realizes, much of the red sands having succumbed to the silver ocean lapping at the shores. Yet strange and alien as it is, the tree of fire and blood is still there— will the faces she remembers so well be down there as well? Kri, Leander, her dam; they are not. Faces she vaguely recognizes, faces she does not care for, glare up at her, tawny grays and blacks and blues... Ampere, calling out to citizens of the Sun's domain. Not many gather.

Gracefully, idly, she circles down, and the sand beneath her is familiar, achingly so. Infinite wings flare and flicker close to charcoal flanks, and the daughter of the Ardent watches and waits, only proffering her name to these strangers who will be her brothers and sisters in arms after they do themselves. "Azulee, born and raised beneath the light of the sun; and I intend to continue doing so."

My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Azulee - 03-19-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM