[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Whether it was sheer curiosity or that strange emotion that carries you to past homes that brought you back here, you are not sure, but you are back.. And apparently so are some of the others. Hoof prints soil the otherwise flat sands, the land bridge that leads to the new desert had not been there before. Your jagged, chipped hooves leave ugly lines in the soft sand, making you thankful that the softest gust of wind will hide them forever. A small selection of the band that you never had the chance to get to know stands below a tall ridge, where two bodies tower over head. Wings caped almost every one of the bodies, only one other visible horn bowing off of a red stallion's dome.

That familar lump forms in your throat, making it hard for you to swallow. Nerves begin to stir uncomfortably before you even reach the group, empty maroon eyes avoiding the unknown faces. Oh Jesus, just stop here before you give yourself a fucking stroke we mumble from inside your skull, each one of us slumped around our little apartment quietly, nails tapping the flooring in steady rhythms. As we suggested, you stop a comfortable distance away from the pack of winged horses, dual colored ears rotating around nervously, listening to passing hooves and restless voices.

Your blood-stained snout lifts to get a better look at the apparent leaders of the newly formed desert; Africa and a black an blue mare who's name you do not know. We shift our attention from our made-up songs to your first crush, your dry throt now able to swallow the cold lump that had been a bitch just a minute ago. Her kind face holds up a strange crown, but what the symbols and swirls inside of the creation are you cannot see. A warm smile settles on your rough lips, glossy eyes settling on the one-winged mare happily. To our suprise, that teenage horomone that makes you giddy and dumber than usually doesn't kick in; maybe it's just because there's so many others around. Your chest is filled with a warm flutter of old friendship.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Voodoo - 03-20-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM