the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As creatures came swaying their ways in, I glanced around and noticed that most of the population was winged equines. I only saw one mare equine, a light/dark colt, and a – well – weird thing with both wings and a horn. What the hell had I gotten myself into? I was in a place with a bunch of fucking, sprouting-withered, BIRDS. Why the hell did it have to be BIRDS?! I would much rather live with mice than birds. Birds. FUCKING BIRDS. You want to know what I call these birds? I call them the – twitching little mistakes. Because really, whoever invented these, whatever they are, must have been twitching drunk when they had sex with a bird. They made a big mistake. Like, mammoth-sized mistakes.

Well, anyway, as I stood there with my chest pumping so hard that I thought my veins were going to explode because of all the beating wings that were tripping in, I listened to the dark lady speak. I sent every word to my mind, hoping that short-term memory lost (if I have it?) wouldn’t kick in soon, because if I was going to stay in this place (not like I cared if I did), I needed to keep myself updated fairly well. I needed high expectations out of myself because from the looks of it, this place was going to need a lot of help. Whether it be warrior wised, or well, more different breed wise.

I planned to go to the Threshold later, probably late in the day where the sun’s rays touched the horizon. I found that it was easier in the time of the day, because all of the creatures had fallen asleep where they didn’t move around so much, and also it wasn’t so hot. I get burnt easily, okay? Don’t judge a burnt, white woman. She’ll take you down in a half-of-a-second without a single hesitation of it. That’s just how we women roll, because of our, well, hormones. I think.

You’re making me get off subject, just shut up and listen for Gods sake.

I stood there, watching as all the Pegasi flew in over my flightless body. I stared at them all for a second and then looked back to the two queens. I smiled and nodded at the mares, then dipped my head slightly towards my shoulder, as if I had an itch (which I didn’t). “I will take any position that you think I’m capable of.” I paused for a moment before moving on to my next statement. “As for patrols, I will start on my half immediately before I head towards the Threshold to see if I could be some help there.” I let my head turn back to where I could see the mares straight on again.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM