the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
A M P E R E
"Any existence deprived of freedom is a kind of death" -- Michel Aoun

Her attention remained fixated on Morana even as she addressed the group. Her gaze swept back to the painted mare at every mention of stealth; the weight of her blue eyes driving in the essence of her words.

One voice however, drew that striking stare elsewhere.

Blue met blue, both equally electrifying and bold, familiar even. Ampere remembered Azulee from the caverns, but there was more to the look in her eye than that. She couldn't place it... and shook it off as nothing more than a memory of their past. It was no so long ago, but even so they had both been different then, hadn't they?

The memory of their meeting had been fond to Ampere, but the words exchanged now were otherwise. Her lips set into a thin line, though a spark of amusement settled in the depths of her irises. Ampere paused and the desert was quiet.
"I did not realize you were so sensitive," Ampere murmured, though not entirely genuine, "my apologies."

Her gaze swept elsewhere then, not minding the voiced opinion, in fact she welcomed them, but there was a way and a time to deliver them. It must run in the family that they both failed to understand what and when that time was.

Ampere had already decided to forgive Morana after she'd spoken her piece, before Azulee leapt needlessly to her aid. The Mother of Companions was quick to judge, but she was not long to forgive. "You are absolved," Ampere responded to Morana, nodding her head as her wings resettled against her back. Her attentionf licked back to the whole of the herd, her gaze coasting over her brothers and sisters, "but know that a a breach of anyone's freedom will not be tolerated, for any reason." Ampere finished, her voice strong and clear. She would leave today feeling slightly disturbed by the complacency demonstrated in regards to kidnapping. Few seemed ruffled by Morana's crime, and Azulee even defended it. The willingness of her kind to bind themselves in chains would never cease to astound her.

Ampere settled more comfortably beside Africa, her nerves dispersed now that they had plunged into their roles and spoken what needed to be said. The herd had given her new light to her position - she may not be the leader they were looking for, but if anything in this meeting was clear, she was the leader they just might need. "I trust in the sun..."

Ampere turned to give a small smile to Africa.

As each voice spoke up to fill the ranks, Ampere nodded, quietly pleased with all the warriors. They would need to train soon. "I will deliver patrol duties in the morning," Ampere began when it seemed everyone had spoken their turn.

"Until then, let us revel in this day. A day in which we have been born from the darkness by the god's light. Honor this moment, our survival, on this Day of Deliverance."

She smiled, truly grateful of their continued gift of life, and of the opportunity to share a family with them. With that, Ampere took to the skies, needing to clear her head and wash herself in the sun after a eternity spent underground.

Credits: Image by Tabini
Coding by Tamme

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Ampere - 04-09-2014, 01:27 AM