the Rift

The Hatter and the Hare [Eris]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

I drift across the freshly snow-littered ground with ease, my now hydrated and much less tired muscles finally agreeing with the movement, joints moving with ease rather than aching with each step. With that said, my body is still very thin and fragile looking, my hips and spine protruding in vulgar lumps and ridges. A sense of pleasure lingers in the back of my mind, soothing me like the warm hum of a lover; but something has been off? Anger, jealousy, vengeance? But over what, I cannot place in certain or point an agitated finger. All I know is that I am not proud of who I am right now.

A sick weakling. Nothing that can provide for a family.

Long stride paces into a quick walk, snow fluttering in the air, being bothered by each round hoof as they fall in place. Who do I know that would enjoy a good push and shove? "Oxy, Pretty Boy Rapunzel. Histe?" A girly giggle invades the air as I speak the boys' names.. I haven't seen Pretty Boy since our little bit of flirting that night? Hmm. But as soon as the carnivorous mare's name splits dark lips, I almost shudder in my own skin; that mare is not one I plan on fucking with. My hide quivers along my right shoulder, but whether it was caused by the thought of my flesh being ripped off by her stained teeth or just by coincidence beats me.

Oh, I know. The bitter sister with blood hair:"ERIS!" my raspy voice shatters the air, easily drowning out the nearby rumble of falling waters. I continue forward until I am nearly four body lengths away from the clean, clear water. No time soon will I be looking into those waters. Muscle and fat must be built again before any reflection of my body will be seen. My antlered face swings around, violet eyes looking around for the higher ranked sister. Just the thought of once again engaging in any kind of scuffle makes my entire body shiver in excitement. Surely I will be rusty and rather lethargic due to my fragile state, but the images flashing through my over actor imagination make my mouth wet.

"Come on girly, I'm getting all worked up!" That innocent sounding laugh fills the air again, but this time it has a wickedly excited tune to it.

Tagged: @[Eris]
Surrounds: A flat field found in the Hidden Falls with a small waterfall pouring into a wide, shallow pool. A light snow had just recently powdered the land, but it is currently not snowing.
Rules: Normal posting (three each with an ending defense post). Neither have companions or magic (I believe).
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
The Hatter and the Hare [Eris] - by Agrona - 03-16-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: The Hatter and the Hare [Eris] - by Eris_ - 03-27-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: The Hatter and the Hare [Eris] - by Agrona - 03-27-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: The Hatter and the Hare [Eris] - by Sevin - 04-25-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: The Hatter and the Hare [Eris] - by Eris_ - 04-28-2014, 05:35 PM