the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heaven's doorstep

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Since she had started "working" for the Hidden Falls, Elsa had always kept her eye on a mountain not far east from them. It seemed wonderful, and the snow that capped it glittered like diamonds in the sunlight. It's sparkle entrancing her, and whispering for her to come forth. After a bit of mental argument, she decided that she should explore it.

As soon as she was in the air, she realized her decision to take flight might have been a bad one. A cold, biting gale blew her south, many a times taking her off course. She thrice had to land, recover from a might blow, and take flight again. Her efforts were not in vain, and as she descended to the snowy plateau of the mountain, she realized that it's beauty was more than it's face value. An almost untouched blanket of snow just covered the ground. The dense, grey clouds were pregnant with condensation. She worried that they would soon pour over her a thick snowy blanket. Her eyes wandered the untouched landscape, until a slushy trail broke through the beautiful landscape. Elsa was intrigued, and again, curiosity overcame her and she followed.

The slushy trail eventually gave way, and at the end was a chestnut stallion. His wings were just as full, speckled with a fire-y gold. It was an amusing contrast to her own white wings, speckled with light blue feathers. She always had the oddest encounters, usually, in some way, her acquaintance was in harsh contrast to her own body. Elsa let out a low, calm call to alert him to her presence. She followed the rest of his slush, until she swung around to approach him from the left side. "Did curiosity bring you here too?" She questioned, and waited a few moments. Suddenly, she realized she had forgotten her manners. "I apologize, i've been forgetting my manners lately... My name is Elsa, of the Falls." She added the last part for good measure. She wasn't quite used to rolling off titles anymore. The way falls rolled off of her tongue was awkward. Oh well, if her presence was wanted, he would stay. If not, she was either dead meat or he'd leave. Preferably the latter, because his hulking body would easily take her down.

"Talking"
@[Hector] Would you like me to keep tagging you?
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Heaven's doorstep - by Hector - 03-16-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Heaven's doorstep - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Heaven's doorstep - by Hector - 03-20-2014, 05:06 PM