the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>
This world is too fucked up and far too short to spend all of it worrying and staying sober. You have to take the time to enjoy something just for the sake of enjoying it, especially if you want it. Otherwise you'll be left laying the the dust, gasping your last gasp with a wheeze that causes blood to foam of your nose, wondering at all those missed moments and the opportunities they boasted.

Ampere didn't want to die with regrets.

Besides, with all the wrong in the world and its habit of getting wronger, everyone has a vice they lean on. It's just too shitty of a life to not have some way to cope - anyone who says otherwise is lying. Everyone copes, just in their own way. Getting drunk was one way, because it had a way of numbing the hurt and clouding the memories that wiggled in the darkest corners of your conscious. Somehow it gave you courage too, which at times could be on short supply. All in all, seems like a pretty good deal given all the crap shoots you usually get.

Ampere took another, and another, foam gathering on her lips at the same rate a grin did. She wanted to lose herself.
"That's me," she agreed with a light laugh, although it quickly turned into a pout when Circe seemed ready to leave. If one thing was for sure, losing yourself to substances was a sad thing when done alone - but the event improved dramatically with company. Misery loves company after all.

Before she could get a word in around her apple juice though, Circe had swayed and stayed, her lips dry but her mind already moist. Ampere's eyes flashed in the dark as she slung her head back, dropping another fruit down her gullet. "It's called, have I never," she began informatively, her lips smacking together exaggeratedly. "I tell you something, something I haven't done," Ampere paused to wipe her mouth on an extended foreleg, "but if you have, you eat up!" Ampere's wings had begun to lose their tight fold against her back, though her gaze remained firm as it held Circe expectantly.

"I'll start momma bear," Ampere whispered, not waiting for any protests on Circe's part. "I have never danced."
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Circe - 03-17-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Ampere - 03-21-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Circe - 03-24-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Ampere - 04-01-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Circe - 04-05-2014, 12:33 AM