the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
The whole formalness of the induction embarrassed her. Cheeks became tinted in a rosy red, and she fluttered her wings nervously. Such an official title, with such an official introduction made her feel suddenly inferior, like she did not belong crafting with the others. Once his formal words had come to an end, the pink then began to fade back to the usual, pale white. Such embarrassment rarely took over, but now that she was in the presence of other "royalty", she found herself easily ashamed of her actions.

He then suddenly asked for a personal crafted object. Quite odd, she didn't expect something so soon! But alas, she should help him. Then, a most surprising thing had happened! Elsa watched in wonder as gold poured forth from the ground like water, slowly take the shape of a small, golden sphere. Elsa smiled, looking to Midas with reverence. "Midas! Why didn't you tell me you possessed such magic?" She responded to his own question, and suddenly becoming nervous again began to stutter a little. "Of-of course." Her own magic manifested this self as the air suddenly cooled for a moment, and then suddenly, ice began to crystalize. It attempted, and struggled to cling to the smooth golden surface, but eventually encased the golden sphere in a case of ice. Elsa smiled. "Is that all? Or shall we discuss what is to be done now? Or would you rather me meet with all the other crafters first?" Question after question poured from her mouth and Elsa just shook her head. "Sorry for all the talking." She mumbled sheepishly.

"their speech goes here
@[Midas]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-06-2014, 01:43 PM