the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

My smile was gentle when she admired a crafters work and exclaimed that I should’ve shared the talent sooner. Breath heaved and shoulders shifted into what could only be called a shrug, sheepishly I replied, “A little surprise is good for the heart. Besides, there are other talents I possess, this being one of my favorites.” It wasn’t meant to be a boast, merely the truth. When she agreed to cover my globe in her element I grinned wider and watched with eager eyes as the folds of ice slipped with clumsy grace that soon turned into a beautiful sheen of white gold. The ease of which she maneuvered this gift was astounding, my gaze rose from the icy sphere to meet her smiling face. “Tis well. Skillfully crafted.”

Sand pooled from beneath the ground, it twisted into golden granules as I summoned the gems of rocks that had been broken into near nothing. They spilled from below, sliding into a thick cradle like container. Once in place it shifted and held position, just a few inches from the rocky soil. “I’d break words on a project for this family.”

Some of that golden sand slipped apart from the main hoard, it trailed off to dance before our hooves. After a moment the grit took shape, forming the side of a mountain and within the mountain I crafted a mini version of what Seele and myself had envisioned. Three rooms, hollowed out from the face of a cliff—the entrance barred by great steel doors with heavy bars. “We need to create holding chambers for our enemies, should such arise.”

Motioning toward the sand with a flick of my muzzle I slide one of the living doors aside and added, “The rooms themselves can be carved using the mountain, they must be large enough to hold a steed comfortably; three of such rooms should suffice.”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM