the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa was glad he was happy, and still dumbfounded at the power. How could she not know? He possessed such a rare, special ability that she wondered why he didn't let her know in the first place. He had the power to craft things for himself and Seele that Elsa wished she could give as gifts. She just shook her head in amazement and continued to listen to his old-time words, explaining what they wished to see.

From the sand, a golden mountain appeared, much like the ones far to the east. In them, were cut square-like cells. Elsa was about to ask for an elaboration before he began to explain. They were holding cells, for prisoners, should they need to take any. It was a crude, and large job, but a job that shall no doubt be done when they could get all the crafters together. Elsa nodded, understanding the situation, for this was something that needed to be done as fast, and as best as possible. "Let us not wait then, I shall call the crafters together, and we shall converse and work out how we wish to do this and meet each other. Then, we shall commence immediately on the cells. I know how dire diplomatic problems can be." She said with a graceful bow, and before pulling up, reassured Midas once again. "I will fulfill this job to the best of my abilities." She finished, and then began to walk off, pleased with her new position in life.

"their speech goes here
@[Midas] I assumed this was at an end, but if you still need her, just stop her again in the next post. :D

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-06-2014, 01:43 PM