the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Elsa seemed eager to get started, she nodded attentively and understood the direction of my words without asking further questions or prying for a repeat. Once the demonstration was complete I allowed the slithering mountain to collapse upon itself, my power slowly released its hold and gold was quickly turned back into the dull lifeless brown it had been transformed from. Elsa vowed to complete the task as efficiently as possible and bowed, I returned the gesture without extra embellishment, still smiling tenderly at the young magical soul that had already been burdened with a tremendous weight. The strain of invisible chains had already begun to slide in tighter, proof of trials to come even though I’d been home less than a month. “Long days and nights to ye.” I whispered as she parted ways, a frown replacing the smile I’d previous worn as I watched as Elsa’s pale frame slip back off into the woods.

Fina clicked her beak together when our company was out of sight, rubbing her head against my nape and picking at a few hairs. A rare show of affection. I sighed and lowered my crown, “I’m afraid Fina.” Voice was barely audible, she didn’t need to hear the words aloud. My child could feel what echoed in throughout each corner of my throbbing heart. I’d stepped from one cave only to enter a new one, but somehow this cave was darker and more deadly. I could feel it in the air, their eyes on me. Cold and calculating.

OOC: Sounds like a wrap up to me ^^; !
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM