the Rift

[OPEN] snowdrift slumber
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The kind fellow seemed to consider my words, weighting them favorably. I smiled when he responded with high interest and even more enthusiasm than most of my kin might have—already there was a sense that we would become fast friends. Our walk back to Hidden Falls would be a long and welcomed one, “Aye, to the Fall’s then.” My grin spread wide, revealing teeth, “if green is your desire, ye will find your need filled to burst.” Oh, and if insanity also moves your taste—then you’ll find that as well; or so I’ve been told.

Fina chortles from above, her high pitched chirps coming in the form of a question to my ears, yet they would stand as only a cry to his, “We go home?” She asks, without fixture toward disappointment or elation either way. I allow my reply to be the shuffling of feet proudly stepping clear of the slush that lay below. Into the woods, over the hills and to my father’s house we’d go. “I’m sure ye has numerous questions about Helovia. Consider them well received should ye choose to ask.”

If he was new, and a possible brother—I’d have him well educated on the happenings of this land. Too many of my kin had been lost to foolish acts that could have been avoided had they only pried for more information, and if they had trusted the words of those who’d voiced reason. A combination of brash behavior and thoughtless ignorance could lead someone to a quick death.

OOC: we can end this now or keep going, or start elsewhere :) I'm good with whatever
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
snowdrift slumber - by Wilibald - 03-17-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Wilibald - 03-20-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Midas - 03-21-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Wilibald - 03-22-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Midas - 03-26-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Wilibald - 03-27-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: snowdrift slumber - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 03:01 PM