the Rift

[OPEN] every time is snack time

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

The sooty chestnut had a few moments to himself, where he could peacefully much on the dry plants and tough roots, before someone came over. Someone with a thing on her head – though this young mare distracted him soon enough with her hello before he could ponder that not-quite-a-horn (it was clear!).

A slow, uncertain and rather surprised smile brightened his face. “Greetings! A polite youngster, why I never thought I’d see the day.” Though she was taller than any youth of her age he had ever seen, he cautioned himself that he was going to have to get used to that. Taller than most adults where he came from even, and he eyed her carefully. Though he had naught but pleasant dealings with the taller ones while he was here – best to be safe. Curiosity was dangerous, yes, but pair it with stupidity and you might as well start building your dying nest right now.

He rather liked Abishia already, calling him ‘sir’. Always a good idea to call strangers by a proper term like that one.

Maybe there was hope for this place after all.

Though strangeness still quite wouldn’t get away from him. Not only was she covered in a rather unnecessary amount of white, but she also had what was almost like a horn, as Slaiter had, but it was practically see-through and well what good was a horn if it looked as fragile as this one? But maybe he should finish with the pleasantries first before getting into all of that.

With a gentlemanly dip of his head, he responded to her “I am Wilibald, son of Hamfast, and it is a pleasure to meet you Abishia.” Which totally wasn’t a lie, because he did enjoy meeting others. Even if they were rather odd, that didn’t mean they couldn’t be nice – like that Midas!

Now that they had been introduced, it seemed only polite to offer some sort of compliment to continue with the conversation. “That’s quite the…um… icicle you have there.” Icicle seemed an appropriate word, did it not? That’s what it looked like! And he said it in a way that he hoped would not be easy to take offense, because he truly did not intend to be rude - though as the words tumbled out he realized that perhaps he should have just asked about where she was from.

@[Abishia] tagging you in case you didn't see it! If you don't want to continue just let me know :)

please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 03-17-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 04-11-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Abishia - 05-09-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 05-29-2014, 01:44 PM