[OPEN] It's A New World

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

COWBOY
I pray that God will give me courage
To carry on 'til we meet again

The colt was very confused as to what the much older stud meant, but he would take his words to heart and follow them. A squeal of laughter ripped from his lunges as the stud accepted the challenge. He grumbled jokingly bucking his head towards the horned stud. It was very odd how this adult was playing, in his homeland the adults had never played or even joked with the youngsters. He shrugged mentally and watched the stud carefully with his two toned eyes.

A sudden sound made the colt look around, what in the world could be making a sound like that? As he glanced around a massive shadow fell over the pair and the next thing he knew a new winged stud pounded the ground behind him. He spun quickly sides heaving he stood with his long legs spread out in a ready to run stance. His orbs roved slowly up the tan stud's thick set frame. Cowboy straightened up head held high as he gazed cautiously up at the newcomer. His deep voice grumbled, but something told the young colt he was not a threat. He cast a glance at Nato, searching for a sign of danger.

At the mention of king the young stallion dropped to a low respectful bow for a moment before rising again. He nodded softly and spoke in this squeaking foal voice, "Yes sir, Mister Nato brought me here." He listened curiously as Kaj spoke to the black splashed stallion. Bright eyes followed the male's movement, bringing him closer to his own side. Dipping his red head low he spoke again, "I'm Cowboy, it's a pleasure sir." He paused turning his head to look at the king, "I was hopin' to make a home here, if you would allow me to, Sir Kaj." He bowed again as he awaited the stallion's decision.

"Drawl"
Words:310 @[Nato] @[Kaj]
OOC: So sorry this took so long! <3

IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Messages In This Thread
It's A New World - by Nato - 03-17-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: It's A New World - by Cowboy - 03-18-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: It's A New World - by Kaj - 03-27-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: It's A New World - by Nato - 04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: It's A New World - by Cowboy - 04-28-2014, 03:03 AM