Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Magic burns holes in the soul,
But many are willing to pay the price
To cause another pain.
They wondered back to the turtle, silently coming to a stop in front of him. Arah looked over the ancient, wondering how much wisdom the her was willing to give. However, he wanted them to speak, to tell me how they planned to care for the egg, protect the creature inside it from danger. A soft smile curled her chops, golden eyes shinning over the hardened skin of the wise one. Carefully lowering herself into the sand Arah remained quiet at the winged female spoke first, her kind words the winged girl had made an impressive nest for the egg and the doe looked over it approvingly. Indeed it would keep an egg warm and safe, then she spoke about hunting for the creature that emerged from the egg, not letting the creature out of her sigh. It was a sweet melody to listen too. When the girl finally fell silent, Arah cleared her throat. "I am a mother myself." A smile lit up her face as the twins popped into her memories, their sweet innocent faces, they joyous way they laughed. "I will raise the creature along side my girls." Her golden and beautiful eyes looked over the egg, wondering what grew inside.

"The creature will know love, companionship, warmth and above all safety." Eyes traveling back to the turtle, Arah continued. "He or she will never be alone, I will care for the creature and protect him or her until my last breath." Then, Arah sighed and finished her speech. "Above all, I will show the creature the beauty of freedom." With a single nod the doe fell silent, allowing other to speak their turn, have a say and share how much they would all care for this precious bundle. It may not be a long confession of love and vows, for everyone sometimes broke a vow they once made. Arah did not see the point, for she could promise and swear but actions spoke louder than words. Her silence still hung in the air, it was a beautiful thing at times. The sound of peace and tranquility, for in Arah's heart she was calm and truly at peace with the words. Perhaps in time that would change but would would never change was Arah's seemingly unending capability to love the others around her.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The final task - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: The final task - by Amani - 03-18-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: The final task - by Arah - 03-18-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: The final task - by Kari - 03-18-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: The final task - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: The final task - by Random Event - 03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: The final task - by Random Event - 03-24-2014, 09:26 PM