the Rift

[DROP] The final task

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa wandered back, after reluctantly leaving the star and the one called Illynx back at the ancient structure. Upon arrival, Elsa audibly sighed at the sight of Amani. She always knew her little girl was strong, even if she wasn't "technically" her own daughter. Elsa offered her a smile, and winked in encouragement. The turtle then caught her attention, asking about how they should take care of it.

Amani was the first to jump into action, she returned with a nest-like contraption. Walls fortressed it to keep the wind out. Elsa smiled, still herself looking for her own ingenuity. What could Elsa do with her own talents? What could she possible do? The next, Arah, spoke of promised protection among her daughters. Then, a tiny slate hybrid spoke. His voice timid and truthful. Elsa's heart broke, and she wouldn't let him give up the chance. "I do not know of your name, young one, but should the Earth see you fit, I would be more than happy to help you in your endeavors to raise the companion. Elsa offered, although she wasn't giving up her own chance to gain a companion either. Elsa yearned for a bonded, one she could relate to on a deep level.

Aha! That was when the idea hit her, first, she would prove she is able to care for it, in a physical sense. Elsa manipulated ice upon the ground, forming an igloo shape. She piled snow onto the clear ice, leaving a clear strip, like glass running east to west on the igloo. She went off then, to get some branches from the evergreens, thanking the gods for their "ever fresh" branches. She gnawed them off, to her dismay, for she hated sap, but knew she needed them. Elsa the returned to the igloo she had created, laying the branches on the floor of the igloo, to keep the egg from rubbing always up against the snow. "This is for the fundamental survival. An igloo is capable of retaining heat, and the path, east to west, that I left uncovered by snow, is to allow sunlight to constantly beat down on the egg and warm it at all hours of the day. I added the branches to keep the egg from rubbing against the snowy ground all the time. Of course, this is for when I am not able to warm it under my wing, when I am called to work elsewhere." She said, nodding to the turtle. "That is only the basics though, food I would provide in the form of berries or scarce meat that may cross my path during winter, so it would have some sort of sustenance when it hatches. For, I have no idea what the creature inside may be." She admitted shamefully. She knew she could not know everything though. "I, like the other mother said, would raise it like a child. It could grow up, not only with me, but it could grow up around the other horses too, like Amani, and like my other friends in the Hidden Falls." She offered, before standing back, and letting the turtle decide. It would undoubtably be a hard decision, for each horse had their own, unique reasons, for why they should raise this child.

"their speech goes here"

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The final task - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: The final task - by Amani - 03-18-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: The final task - by Arah - 03-18-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: The final task - by Kari - 03-18-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: The final task - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: The final task - by Random Event - 03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: The final task - by Random Event - 03-24-2014, 09:26 PM