the Rift

[PRIVATE] They will know us; We will make them see

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK the ENGINEER

Ulrik glared at his cousin when he laughed, and the stallion snorted in irritation. What? Was he really that funny when he was insulted? He glowered slightly and listened, but what Torleik said lastly resonated within his soul. The stallion looked up with furrowed brows. Was this what family was supposed to be like, then? Torleik would hold him down? Without really realizing it, a legitimate smile made his lips a little crooked, and he nodded.

"Thank you, Torleik," he grunted in his strange way. "I will... be there for you... too." Why was this always so uncomfortable? He meant what he said, but did it have to sound so... mareish?

The stallion shrugged at what Torleik asked him, remembering his time briefly in the Dragon's Throat. "There is a herd in the south that was building a metal wall of some sorts. I am sure they could. However... we tried to invade them once... so I can't imagine that asking them would go over well. Except they do not know you, maybe you could work it out..." he grunted, glancing up at his cousin.

Ulrik nodded. "If you can find him, sure. I do not know what the leaders might have asked him to do," the stallion said as he lowered his neck and started looking for little things to include on the banners. Then, he summoned the very fickled magic of weaving and created two, long banners that could go on sticks. They were thick enough, made of a brocade like material that would not easily fray. The background was a dark blue color with an off-white, furry fringe and below, small stones from the lake were braided in. Gently, he laid them over his back so that they would not get dirty, carefully examining the crossed horns he had made in the same off-white coloring.

"Found sticks yet?" he asked, moving to seek his family.

Credits: Image by LyrebirdBlue @ DA

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: They will know us; We will make them see - by Ulrik - 06-03-2014, 04:02 PM