[PRIVATE] They will know us; We will make them see

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Torleik could tell the moment he laid eyes on Ulrik that his cousin was in state. He paced wildly by the water and swished his tail with telltale anger; what had happened? Surely with Illynx and Deimos in place as the Basin’s leaders, there were no more higher management issues that the mad scientist was having to face. He was eerily fond of both the Reaper and the Gilded Blade, though the rabicano stallion knew not why. Both had their serious issues, issues which prevented them from properly becoming true, good rulers.

The Engineer’s words only confirmed his anger, though they allowed Torleik a glimpse into his cousin’s mind, to see what was irking Ulrik so direly. Who was this d’Artagnan? He’d never heard of him, but he had obviously done something to piss the bronze-marked male off. Was it the one who had made that comment in the herd meeting about soldiers? Who had questioned Ulrik?

“d’Artagnan? I know not of whom you speak, cousin. Why does he deserve to be maimed?” the blue-eyed rabicano inquired, seeking to understand before he jumped in to aid or disallow Ulrik from his completing his currently desired action. “Ah, I had thought of a project for you. Two, perhaps. Our…my people,” he corrected, “had one jarl. Every male would swear loyalty to the jarl when he was of age, and would wear a metal legband to signify this. Making one for every Basin male is perhaps too much, but maybe those of higher rank, like yourself and myself, could wear them?” he suggested with a shrug. “Sometimes trinkets of solidarity will breed the feeling itself.”

The dual-horned demon stood a little straighter, his original idea making his eyes glow bright with excitement. “I also wished to inquire about making warbanners for the Basin. A battle standard that numbers of us might carry into the fray that would let all those who faced us know without a doubt they were about to be defeated by the occupants of the Aurora Basin.”

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: They will know us; We will make them see - by Torleik - 04-08-2014, 05:30 PM