[PRIVATE] They will know us; We will make them see

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

It was funny, still, even with the murderous glare in his cousin’s eyes; but such a glint did stop Torleik from laughing aloud. That, and his awareness that Ulrik, mad as he was, would not want to maim someone just for a petty insult. There had to be more.

And there was. He listened attentively as the Engineer explained that this ‘doctor’ had been one of the first to fall in the Basin’s battle against this Dragon’s Throat (wherever that was and whoever they held), and disgraced the Basin because of it. “You do not need to apologize, cousin,” Torleik rumbled. “I would think the doctor is speaking out of shame, seeking to insult and shift attention from his own failures to any he might find in you,” he offered. “But if maiming becomes necessary…I will hold him down for you.” The general said this in a way that was just light enough to be mildly humorous, and just serious enough for Ulrik to know that if it came down to it, Torleik would side with him.

Ulrik indicated he could not simply make metal by itself that was not magically imbued, and the slightly older male frowned. That was frustrating. “Is there anyone who could simply forge metal?” he inquired. His people had special places for such a craft, a craft he knew well – but the Basin had no forges with which to heat and mold the natural substance. Shame. He suggested then that they make warbanners and Ulrik seemed pleased. That was good. “I will gather sticks – should I include the other crafter…what was his name? Farenjer?” Torleik inquired. “Hm. Crossed horns seems apt, and simple. I like it.”

@[Ulrik]

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: They will know us; We will make them see - by Torleik - 05-08-2014, 11:23 PM