the Rift

My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

A new level of responsibility weighed upon his shoulders. Déodat wasn’t the simple foot soldier, he had a title, a name, and a herd’s name to uphold. With his rank gave him a drive to motivate and push. These soldiers had a lot to prove to the Blood Prince. Their previous displays had given him no reason to respect them. He would get their muscles moving and their blood spilling. Of course he wouldn’t tear too deeply as they needed able bodied men, but he most definitely wouldn’t mind whooping the ass of a lazy soldier. Laziness wouldn’t be tolerated anymore, and he had seen far too much of it since his return to Helovia.

Déodat carefully placed his companion somewhere safe, warm, and dry while she slept. Hopefully the little pup wouldn’t get into any kind of trouble while he was away. He nuzzled her lightly and then trotted off, in search of a familiar face to challenge. His eyes drifted over the snow covered landscape of the Basin, and his nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply. Surely he couldn’t find an individual to spar with simply due to the fact they were out patrolling. That was what he hoped at least. Anyone standing around and chewing the fat would find their mouth full of a lot more than fat when he got to them.

“Alright soldiers of the Basin, time to get off our lazy asses and get those muscles moving. One of you come and spar with me,” Déodat shouted out into the cold. One individual had to answer his call, after all it was a rather obvious demand.

[ @[Krieger]
Setting: The Aurora Basin on a clear Frostfall day, near the lake. Sun is out but still crisp and cold. There is a thick layer of snow upon the ground.

typical spar rules. 3 posts 1 closing defense, 700 words. Magic & companions allowed. You may have the first attack.]
"talk talk talk"

May angels protect you
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Déodat - 03-18-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Krieger - 03-18-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Déodat - 03-28-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Krieger - 04-16-2014, 11:45 PM