the Rift

My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
Triumph pounded through his massive veins as corporal attempted to counter with his own much smaller frame. The solid impact put a dull ache in his chest, and the beast knew he would have a hell of a bruise, but the impact had stolen the rival stag's breath. He watched with his sharp sunny eye as the male attempted to steady himself, and managed to pull it off. His rumbling chuckle sounded as he lunged for the blood colored male, but was cut short as the stud averted his polished teeth. Anger consumed his black heart and turned his hulking frame around.

When he had finally about faced he could not find the stud for a moment he imagined the male would have retreated and he swung is head towards his blind side, just a moment to late. Blaring pain flared through the monster's muscular neck. Blood splattered the ground as he swung his huge cranium towards the corporal slashing with his black well sharpened dagger. This was his chance to slash his rival, hoping to draw his horn along the male's thin neck. Rage roared through his hulking alabaster and red body as the bay rushed passed him, he followed. His bright eye flashed with his inner turmoil . The stud reared which only made the beast push harder with his powerhouse body. He was a few feet from the male when the ground started to quiver violently, like Jello being thrown through the air.

The quake sent him off balance almost instantly making him wobble. He roared his rage as the male came towards him he braced himself as best he could spreading his legs out making sure to keep his eye on the male. 'So he thinks he can attack my weakness huh?' The beast pushed off on all four legs crow hopping and throwing his huge body to the right attempting to swing around so the male would be facing him again. His dinner plate hooves landed awkwardly, but he was quick to stabilize himself again. The bay slammed into his chest rather than his ribs. He dug his heavily muscled hindquarters into the snow, but the still quivering ground kept him from thrusting back.

Teeth sank into his shoulder sending blood running down his wide set chest. He squealed again and reached down attempting to bite every inch of the stud's neck he could reach. The moment the ground stilled again the stallion half reared wheeling towards the right. As he hit the ground he threw his rear legs towards the stallion's front and double barrel kicked trying to slam his monstrous hooves into the male's face or chest. Landing on all fours he tore through the snow racing away from his rival to gather himself back together. He wheeled pivoting on his rear right leg, hopefully before the bay could catch up, and lowered his massive horned head; in case the male had kept up. He was hoping the male would ram straight into his sharpened black sword.

Walking "Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 503 @[Déodat]
OOC:; 2/3 Krieger attempts to scrap his horn over Déodat's neck while Déodat does the same thing. He is thrown off balance by the quake, then jumps as Déodat attacks his left so he is in front of him. Déodat still hits him and bits his shoulder. Krieger tries to bite Déodat's neck. Then the earth stops moving and he tries to turn and kick him in the face or chest before running off. If Déodat comes charging at him he is going to try and stab Déodat's chest or whatever is closest to him.
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Déodat - 03-18-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Krieger - 03-18-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Déodat - 03-28-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Krieger - 04-16-2014, 11:45 PM