the Rift

[OPEN] Just BEAR With Me

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

She had come in the cover of darkness and kept herself hidden as long as she possible could. The hide helped a lot, both in keeping her warm and blending in. Bears were smart creatures with great camouflage, but she was covered in a black one, not brown, so the effect would not be as good by day. Well, she'd just have to live with that, as she'd rather have her hide that have none at all.

In her journey to find the black and white stallion, she had passed something that looked like a broken glass wall. Obviously this spiked her interest, but as time was of the essense, she moved on. And soon the smell of horses and beasts lingered in the air. She had to be close now.

This journey had woken her old self and already she shows signs of her strict upbringing. She was weary and never crossed an open space without making sure she was the only one with a pulse and she never lingered in the same spot for long. It felt almost good to be on a mission again, to use what so painfully had been learned over the years. But still, one major thing separated this from any other quests she had been on - this time, she was looking for her love and not her death.

It became harder to go unnoticed now, so she shook of the bears head from her own and continued between the trees. How much longer was it until the horned one showed himself and when, oh when, would they fulfill their agreement. The thought of it made her belly tingle and surprisingly enought, she was looking forward to it.

This was the last time she would use what she knew of walking in the shadows, how to be invisible and how to come as close to her target as she possibly could. She would lay all that behind her to take up a new role, a role dedicated to bring new life instead of ending one.

@[Nato]

Messages In This Thread
Just BEAR With Me - by Quinn - 03-18-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Nato - 03-19-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Quinn - 03-19-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Nato - 03-19-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Quinn - 03-26-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Nato - 03-31-2014, 07:03 PM