the Rift

[OPEN] Just BEAR With Me

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Her words ruffled through his mind as she seemed to shun his act of kindness, claiming that she was his and his alone. But of course she was, for the time being in his possession. It would be the wrath of the leaders to decide if she should stay. Though he was pretty sure there would be no hostility against it. He turned and gazed upon the horizon, and thought of his dear mother, wondering if she was smiling down upon him now that the darkness had fled his blood. Twin lobs slicked back against his skull as he missed seeing her painted form lead him through the forest of the eclipse. Years have passed now, and some day they would be united again.

Crimson pools moved slowly over the bodice of Quinn, taking her muscle tone and slick coat that lay hidden below the fluffy bear skin. His hooded mistress had the heart of a warrior that ached for more out of life, and who would have thought that he would be the one to save it. He grinned to himself, knowing that come spring the light foot falls of foal hooves would be thundering across the meadows. He hoped the child would be born healthy, and to be born of the male blood. To raise a son to take his place in this world when he falls from its horizon, if only he could be so lucky; what would he look like?

”I can see him now." Nato mused aloud to the mare next to him as he gazed out across the glittering meadow. His picturesque idea of a son galloping into the distance, growing into a fine young stallion; he beamed of excitement. ”When should we begin?" His tones deep and husky as he turned and playfully bumped his muzzle against her withers, soon they would have a jolly good time.

@[Quinn]
Nato
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Just BEAR With Me - by Quinn - 03-18-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Nato - 03-19-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Quinn - 03-19-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Nato - 03-19-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Quinn - 03-26-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Just BEAR With Me - by Nato - 03-31-2014, 07:03 PM