the Rift

[PRIVATE] The task

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The bold way in which she professed her lack of trust was admirable. Despite his best intentions, a small, pleased smirk moved across his lips, and almost as soon as it was there, it was gone. He nodded at her explanation, wondering if her polite qualifier to her rude statement was more from her mother. Ophelia had this habit of qualifying everything, as if it made them somehow less wrong.

"Understandable. Hopefully we can get to know each other better." The words were an offer more than a demand. If the girl had no interest in him, then he would not push. Should she choose to disappear into monotony, he would be disappointed, but that would be her choice and he would respect it at the very least.

She managed to shove centuries of conflict with his brother and sister into a few, crude words, and he laughed. The sound was short, hollow and devoid of any amusement. "Essentially. The last time we interfered too much, we ended up destroying most of the population. I imagine those dead are still pissed off and floating around the swamps seeking vengeance..." he mused with a wry smile.

"If you do plan to help, I would suggest starting with the boy-child of my sister, Mesec. I believe you know him through Ophelia. He should be closer to her than anyone, and she is, after all, the Lady of Darkness." His words did not try hard at all to hide the disdain in his tone. He shifted weight onto one hip, not expecting her next question. The god nodded, frowning.

Alive but not living," he said. "She seeks the mountains of the north for answers she cannot get elsewhere." The God of Time remained cryptic. He was not about to reveal someone else's story without their permission. The God knew exactly the moment and manner of her death, the curves and turns of her life, and the movement of her steps. Tragic. People went mad with that sort of information. Roskuld, however, her destiny was unknown. Too much father in her, he supposed.

"She still loves you." He said honestly. "Good luck, Roskuld."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
The task - by God of the Spark - 03-18-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: The task - by Roskuld - 03-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: The task - by God of the Spark - 03-28-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: The task - by Roskuld - 04-03-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: The task - by God of the Spark - 04-12-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: The task - by Roskuld - 04-19-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: The task - by God of the Spark - 05-21-2014, 09:24 AM