the Rift

[OPEN] arbeit macht frei [captive thread]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

L u n e i a
COME, TAKE A WALK IN MY SHOES...

The painted mare was just minding her own business, going about her daily doings, when yet again she was pounced upon. Tethering her to some unknown being, that clearly underestimated her. why they captured her was beyond her knowing. What was it she had they all seemed to want? Was it her unique pattering perhaps. or were they just greedy beings. perhaps the latter most likely. No one ever just want her for her looks. She didn't deem herself pretty or exactly girly at all. In fact she thought of it as a curse, tossed out of her own home, just because of some white stains that lingered upon her tapestry.
Now all she did was hide herself away from society, that and the fact she hated others, without even getting to know them, she hated all.

The dark mare pulled her along, jealousy coursed it's way through her veins. Such a dark beauty had fallen upon her, if only. The palour mare would have given her life to be that dark mistress. Liquid gold shimmered upon her coat. Even with such poor sight, the mare was utterly Jealous. What would this mare look like if she could only see so much clearer. Her skin tingled as heat rushed to the surface, anger boiling from deep within. Now she was pissed.

The pale mare snorted in derision a few times, just showing her frustration out loud. Slowly cooking in a boiling pot of hatred, soon she would lash out and either no good would come of it, or the dark mare would be taken by surprise.

The air became bitterly cold at some point, causing her skin to crawl. The short Iberian coat of her ancestors really did not do her any good right now. She was not one of the cold temperatures at all. She shivered once, almost like something had made the pale mares coat crawl. Stopping it before it got out of hand, or her dark captor saw her shaking. She was not weak, nor was she a push over. But they did not know this and better it was that way. All her childhood she had been pushes around, trodden on and dispelled from herds. No one simply wanted her.

A command to turn left, in other cases she would have put up a fight and ignored everything they asked of her. But here in this situation, in lands she clearly knew nothing about. She listened, turning left without so much of a pause and carried on her way, to where ever she was being taken. Not matter how much her conscious was screaming at her to lash out, to fight back and not surrender. However sometimes it is best to sit in the darkness and wait for the right moment to take charge and fight back.

They guided her headlong into a cave, a door way covered the entrance, with the ability to see in and out. This she guessed would be her residing for the time she was spending here. At least it was sheltered and wouldn't be as cold. But why.
The pale mare headed into the cave at a slow pace, eye's having to adjust being one main reason behind it, the other was in hopes to just piss of the dark mistress somewhat. Kicking out with hind legs as she went in, mostly due to her nervous disposition, her heart was racing wildly inside the bone cage.

Turning round to face her captor, a sly grin grew upon pink lips. "If you think I'm doing your dirty work, think again. I don't work for you, nor do I have too. For all I care, I'd rather die inside your shitty cave" She spat towards the dark mare, words formed like venom upon her lips. "You should have just killed me, Would have saved you from the pain that is to come" The pale mare laughed so piercing and wicked, hell itself would have frozen over.

"blah blah blah."

TASTEMYWORLD

Messages In This Thread
arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Illynx - 03-18-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Luneia - 03-29-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Ulrik - 04-07-2014, 10:45 AM