the Rift

[OPEN] arbeit macht frei [captive thread]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

& not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you to the ground, but...
Her engineer came swiftly, dark and handsome as he always was, and she greets him with a gleaming smile that belies her roiling agitation with the hornless wench she has brought home. She takes note of the way he stares at the object she has confined in the prison, her smile gaining breadth as she observes the hidden nature of her mountain kin; while Ulrik had never openly shown or stated that he was of a volatile disposition as she was, she could only suspect it was so with his dark nature and how swiftly and with great exuberance he had accepted the task of forming the sentinels and that he had been present at the secret meetings once held under Psyche and Mauja.

Dutiful as usual, he offers her services to her, which grants a swift glance to the rat she holds in the prison before her golden eyes fall back onto the black and bronze stallion. "Would your metal magic allow you to, oh, implant something on her face to make her more attractive?" her grin is toothy and cruel, her giggles following the words less than cheerful and light hearted, "Not to mention far more submissive."

Allowing the sparks to accumulate along her horn, she grins all the more deviously as her point gleams blue and white in the valley along her features and golden sword. "I’ll let you keep her," she offers, most kindly; after all, she’d acquired the mare to help Ulrik in his projects, and she explains as much, "she’s here to mine her weight in iron and copper, as far as I’m concerned. Beyond that she has no uses to me."

[ OOC: Transferring possession of Luneia to Ulrik. Sorry for skipping ahead Eagle, but there are plans in motion that mean Illynx can't have a prisoner atm. :P ]
@[Luneia], @[Ulrik]

I'm more than a little curious how
you are planning to go about making your amends to the dead
with your halo slipping down, your halo slipping, your halo slipping down
slipping down to choke you now.

image by candy<3
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Illynx - 03-18-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Luneia - 03-29-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Ulrik - 04-07-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: arbeit macht frei [captive thread] - by Illynx - 04-25-2014, 06:57 AM