the Rift

Let the Light Shine through Roses(open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Orbs lingered on the delicate frame of said ivory Pegasus, calculating each curve and angle until she was familiar upon memory. The other mare fell from mind for a few moments. A warm smile greeted his questionable offering, “Well-Midas-I am here to meet my mate at the throat somewhere.We are going to ask to join the herd.The only trouble is that I am a pegasus and he is a unicorn.So Quiach and I are unsure as to whether the Throat herd will accept us," her uncertainty was well placed, but he would quickly put such thinking to ease. All species currently had the privilege of acceptance.

His mind hummed, she was seeking refuge within the boundary of his homeland. Wistfully he beamed, the lad was all for those that wished to have acceptance; each individual deserved a chance to prove himself or herself. "So,I'm pleased to meet you.And does what I said answer your questions as to why I am here?” Still grinning he offered lightly, “The pleasures is mine,” skull angled and voice deepened a notch, “and yes, it does,” smile widened and Midas added, “You and your mate are welcome to live among us; the Throat holds no prejudice for those seeking to benefit the existence of all.” Thoughts pondered back toward her first set of words, apparently her mate was lingering in the Throat somewhere. Gaze drifted up, vocals curiously questioned, “Do you know where your partner is?”

Word count: 231
OOC: Sorry sun, I didn’t realize that Second chance was suspended.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Second Chances - 08-17-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Rehovah - 08-18-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Midas - 08-23-2012, 09:02 PM